My Favorite Vegan Protein Powder
Hey y'all, if you know anything about vegan protein powders, you know it's nearly impossible to find the perfect one and when you do - you stick with it. I was first introduced to BN Labs Vegan Vanilla Protein Powder by an associate at N101 while I was searching for my old go-to powder that I was using for years. Now, after 3 tubs of the BN Labs Vegan Protein Powder, I don't see myself switching back. I was hesitant to try this one, but it was a little cheaper compared to my old go-to, and to my surprise, it tastes way better and blends easier than any powder I've tried in the past.
If you're in the Los Angeles area, I highly suggest you take a trip to N101 (Hollywood @ Romain & Santa Monica Blvd). Their prices are better than anything I can find online AND you're supporting a local business, win/win! They sell anything from CBD, to shampoo, to health supplements.
Anyways, back to the protein!!
Why I love it:
- It blends smoothly
- It makes every smoothie taste at least 100x better
- There's no soy - I'm allergic to it (I know, a vegan allergic to soy... the horror...)
- No sodium either!!!
- It's USDA certified organic
- 1 scoop gets you 27g of protein, 137 calories, 2g fat, and no sugar!
- There's no artificial flavors, sweeteners, or fillers
- It's gluten free (if that's important to you)
- It comes in 3 flavors: Vanilla, Chocolate Fudge, and Caramel Latte (I use only vanilla)
- It's nice to my wallet - 2lbs cost me $38 at N101 (cheaper than buying online and cheaper than my previous go to protein.